Dream Journal by Rose Inserra
The Dream Journal is more than just a notebook – it’s a tool to jog your memory and give you greater insight into your subconscious mind. Using the Dream Journal will assist you in remembering and interpreting your dream with accuracy and detail and help you realise what they reveal about your inner world.
A perfect fit on your bedside table for easy use on waking up. Regular recording of your dreams is the beginning of your journey to discover those secret parts of you.
- A stunningly beautiful book with exquisite illustrations
- Designed for the dreamer to easily record recurring dream patterns and themes in order to improve dream recall
- Filled with inspirational images, messages and mantras
- Includes easy-to-follow prompts to help record your dreams and assist with dream interpretation
About the Author
Rose Inserra is a published children’s author of over 60 books. Her books are published by leading international publishers as well as trade publishers, marketed in Australia and internationally. She has been listed in the Notable Children’s Books and short-listed for the Environment Award for Children’s Literature in Australia. Rose has also written her best selling book, Dictionary of Dreams, which has sold over 500,000 copies. Writing the book on dreams and their meanings has given her awareness of the importance of self-discovery through dreaming.
Check out Rose's other treasures;
* Mists of Avalon Oracle Cards - Rose ran some workshops at our Tea Shop the Tea Empress in February 2020. Check out our Facebook Events page for upcoming workshops.
* Sweet Dreams cards - a card to take into your dreams before bed.
* Dreams book - the all you need to know reference book on all things dreams.
* The Gift of Dreams book
If these products are not currently online, contact Cheryl directly on 0400 114 300 or email@example.com to check if we have them available.